Fr. Silvio do Socorro De Almeida Pereira
Born on December 28, 1973 in Brazil. He made his first profession in the Order of Capuchin
Friars Minor on January 25, 1999. He was ordained a priest on December 17, 2005.
Service in the Province/Conference
- Provincial Secretary of the Capuchin Province of Nossa Senhora do Carmo, Maranhão-Pará-Amapá: 2006 - 2007.
- Secretary of the CCB (Capuchin Conference of Brazil): 2006-2007
- Guardian and formator at Belém: 2015-2017
- Provincial Councilor: 2015-2017
- Professor on the Catholic Faculty of Belém: 2015-2017
- Provincial Minister of the Province of Maranhão-Pará-Amapá: December 2017 until present
- President of the CCB (Capuchin Conference of Brazil): May 2019 until present
- Bachelors in Theology: Regional Institute for Priestly Formation - IRFP - Belém PA: 2002-2005.
- Masters in Dogmatic Theology: Pontifical Gregorian University - Rome: 2008-2010.
- Doctorate in Dogmatic Theology: Pontifical Gregorian University - Rome: 2011-2014.
We invite you to read the updated prospectus of the General Council.